Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blogger

Hi Blog. I never thought I would open you again, but I really can't take everything that's been happening on my own. I need to confide this to you. I feel hanging, on a tightrope, like a circus performer, wearing a fake smile, heavy make-up, and a blow of wind will send me falling a hundred feet to solid ground.

The guy's name is Fall. We started out as really good friends, but with the personality he has, he can make anyone like him. Including me. It's really hard to act like I'm not expecting anything in return but that's the only way to keep him beside me. Painful, it is. I want more. He gave me hopes of we can take it to the next level, but as of this moment; It just keeps me holding onto something that is theoretical. It's time to be rational. I'm not in a rush, but symptoms tell me that I have a broken heart.

No comments: