Tuesday, April 12, 2011

At a Loss

I’m seriously at a loss, of fucks, yes, of fucks I’m about to give to people. I’m starting to care less. I’m starting to be more inconsiderate of how people feel about me. I’m starting to see what I need to do for myself, more than what I need to do for others.

I’m seeing my future now. I see myself in my very own Advertising Agency. As the days pass, I’m more and more inclined to the Marketing Field. I wanted to be a free lance artist who stays at home and paints his life off. But this time I want to be practical. For someone who hasn’t even graduated yet, I’m kind of an ass to think of these things. But hey, I have to be practical. Even though I always win all the time. LOLJK.

I need to set things straight. I have to look forward to what this fucked up world will bring me.

No comments: