Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Death Beater 1.0

Last night, was extremely horrifying for all of us in City Tower Residences. I was with my BFF Des and our friend Powell. It was around 11PM when we went out of the pent house to grab some snacks. As I made my way out of the place, I realized I forgot my money inside the house so I went back for it, and the next thing I knew, I was in an ambulance.

Around 12AM we found our way to Quirino Medical Center. I was admitted but I don't know why. It was only then that Tita Tina explained to me what happened. I slipped on the tiled floor, hit my head on the elevated portion of the doorway and was unconscious and was not breathing for a long 5 minutes then I finally took a deep breath and had a seizure. It was only 10 minutes before I was rushed to the hospital I regained consciousness, but I felt really groggy.

Mom and Dad arrived at Quirino Hospital, everyone was so worried. The attending physician advised me to have a CT Scan, which till now, I haven't had. As of now, the swelling on my head has deflated, Thank God.  Well if you ask me, I don't think I slipped, I think I fainted, because I don't even remember that instance of slipping, because if it had happened, I surely would.

I realized things. How lucky I am, to have lived. It's time for changes. Rob Lim Revamped is coming. I would like to thank all of your prayers, despite the storm. Camaraderie comes in time of need. I love my friends, the real ones. Not those who actually prayed for me to die.

Strong bitch is strong.

No comments: