Sunday, January 9, 2011

Closure

Everything I wanted to hear came, or so it seems. We were having a friendly conversation and some hints of flirting but nevertheless both of us are hesitant. Not wanting to make things awkward.

Then I had the sudden urge to ask you: "Bakit hindi mo sabihin sakin kung anong mali ko dati? Tanong lang yan'

I was waiting for his reply, without knowing that I wasn't able to send the message. So I sent it again.

As expected I fell asleep. I woke up at 7AM and read this reply: 'Yung mali mo eh yung paniwalaing may ibaka na and ang gusto mo lang palang gawin ko eh habulin ka... Hindi pa ba sapat sayo lahat ng effort ko para mapatunayang love kita at kailangan mong gawin yun?'

And I bursted into tears, and went back to sleep again. And I replied as soon as I woke up:

'I wanted you to fight for me, that's all...'

No comments: