Monday, January 10, 2011

Question Existing

So I had all the courage to ask you one question that's been bothering me for the longest time now. We were on SMS. Suddenly, I felt the urge to ask him; 'So, bakit kaya after ko hindi ka na nagkaboyfriend ulit?'

Sent a follow up message that read: 'That question is out of pure curiosity'

I waited for an hour, no reply came. I think the person was too personal. But then my phone vibrated. It's from him. His reply read:

'Let's just say I'm waiting for someone'

I suddenly smiled. Wishing that I was that someone, but I myself turned my hopes down by replying. 'OMG. Akala ko ba may someone ka na ngayon?'

Now. I wait again. in vain.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I find it hard to keep track of your boylets na. Lol loff you

Unknown said...

Ela. I have initials for them my dear.