Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Return

There you were, standing in front of the place where we shall meet. I was with my friends, from afar I can see you as I peek into the window of the cab I am in. As I open the door I see you watch me pop my head out of the window, thus, you flashed a smile.

A simple gesture that made my night, I missed you. After several shots and a few problems, I ended up back to your arms, and you kissed me in front of everyone I know.

Here I am again, waiting for you to comeback, Yes, coming back, you. Nothing's wrong with that. You told me you are so I will wait. Tonight, you told me you still love me. But you need time to think, I'm giving it to you. I'm sure it will be best for us. After 5 months, we'd still find our ways back to each other's arms.

You don't know how long I have waited for this. I've entered several relationships after you but nothing seemed right. If this happens. I will never let you go. Letting you go once filled my life with regret since this moment.

So I won't.

I love you, L.

No comments: